From: "Dwight D. Moody" <dwight.moody at mailexcite_com>
To: customer at email_usps.gov
Cc: "robert a rice" <robertrice at juno_com>
Subject: Shipment of live aquarium fish
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 1997 12:42:28 -0700

It is my understanding that the USPS allows shipments of live aquarium
fish, which
are usually sent Priority Mail.  How difficult would it be to set up an
account so
that I could have the shipping charges billed directly to me?  Also, I am
interested
in receiving fish shipments from outside the US.  Please advise on the
necessary
protocols and whether these charges could also be billed to an account
number.  Thanks
in advance for your prompt attention to this inquiry.

Free web-based e-mail, Forever, From anywhere!
http://www.mailexcite.com