Re: NANFA stuff

On Wed, 20 Aug 1997 09:30:52 -0700 "Dwight D. Moody"
<dwight.moody at mailexcite_com> writes:
>Thanks for the nomination of me to be Northeast Regional
>Representative.  Although
>I would be happy to serve in that capacity,

mOST REGIONAL REPRESENITIVES SIMPLY ORGANIZE EVENTS AND RECRUIT
MEMBERs.........A few put out a newsletter ! Our goal is to have most
states broken down into practical regions wich would allow people to get
together on a regular basis..........

 I wonder if there is any
>formalities
>involved, such as nomination to and approval by the BOD. Also, does
>this put me on
>the BOD?

The position is usually handeled/assigned through the regionalization
supervisor david hall................No this does not put you on the BOD
it just makes you a bit more involved in the native fish/conservation
movement in your area.........

If
 so, I believe that I have to be nominated and elected by
>the membership.
>

>Lastly, the membership list is unreadable - it came through as source
>code.  Perhaps
>you could forward another copy

DONE sent allready....................