darter..

got my first issue of "darter" yesterday. thanks, enjoyed reading
through it and thanks to everyone who's been kind enuff to email me as
well.

our pond is slowly filling up. we're pumping about 3000 gallons a day in
from an underground river about 65 feet down (according to the
old-timers in the area (maybe i'm starting to qualify for this now
too)). the level is coming up maybe 1/32" a day. it looks good and the
100 hybrid bluegill babys we released June 15 are hanging.

being just a few miles from the stones river narrows i'm really
interested in stocking natives, but what...??? how...???

-tab

Follow-Ups: References: