From: robert a rice <robertrice at juno_com>
To: nanf at actwin_com; Bill.White at 110_sunshine.com
Date: Wednesday, June 18, 1997 6:34 PM
Subject: gsneegas at juno_com (Garold W. Sneegas):

From: gsneegas at juno_com (Garold W. Sneegas)
To: nanfa at aquaria_net
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 14:02:42 EDT

I am in the process of constructing an aquarium which will somewhat model
a stream environment. I am wanting to construct a backdrop of a cut
stream bank and am wanting to use an aluminum expanded lath to support
small gravel.

Does anyone of know if any potential problems with submerging aluminum in
an aquarium? I,ve noticed a lot of fish hanging around empty beer cans in
some of the streams I've been in.

Garold
Association / nanfa at aquaria_net. To subscribe, unsubscribe, or get help,
send the word / subscribe, unsubscribe, or help in the body (not subject)
of an email to / nanfa-request at aquaria_net. / For more information about
NANFA, visit our web page, http://www.nanfa.org