Topeka Shiner

I have just recieved a report that the topeka shiner is being reccomended
as an endangered species by the us fish and wild life service. It is
totally skipping the threatened status wich is the normal process.They
report it is down to less than 10% of it's historic range and that
habitat is shrinking fast !

This will hopefully stop some of the ridiculous damn projects out
there.It also presents an oppourtunity for NANFA folks. The need for
domestic propegastion is becoming real, we need someone to set up and
maintain a micro hatchery of these beasts. To report their results to
whomever is interested ...SOOOOOOOOOOO.... any takers out there on
setting this thing up befor this species goes federal and becomes MUCH
more difficult to aquire...?