[Prev][Next][Index]

Looking for Notropis welaka.

I'm currently looking for Notropis welaka -- The Bluenose Shiner.  This
is an incredible looking fish, and I can't believe it hasn't found its
way into the tropical part of the hobby.  Does anyone have information on
the availability of the species?  A quick description in case it may be
known as another species: it is a basic blue-grey fish, narrow "danio"
body shape, bluish lotch on nose above eye.  Large, black, fanshapped,
dorsal fish.  Light blue anal fins, also fan shapped.  Black line on
tail.  Very beautiful.  Thanks in advance,
<><
J. L. Wiegert

Follow-Up(s):