--- Original Message ---
From: "ron coon" <rcoon at buckeye-express_com>
To: "weinstein" <weinsteinjrp at aol_com>, "warren coon"
<wb8crz at mill_tds.net>, "tracy clough"
<LostinthisworldS at aol_com>, "tom burzynski"
<tomb29 at aol_com>, "tina burzynski"
<tkb1104 at aol_com>, "sam burzynski"
<unksam at aol_com>, "nfc at actwin_com"
<nfc at actwin_com>, "matt harris"
<harrismj at ogden_navy.mil>, "mary brandeberry"
<mary_kim_2001 at yahoo_com>, "lem"
<dieswaber at aol_com>, "joyce coon"
<jcoon2251 at aol_com>, "joe shasteen"
<jshasta44 at hotmail_com>, "jim ceculski"
<stachski at aol_com>, "jeff ceculski"
<statzue at aol_com>, "jason coon"
<jcoon76 at hotmail_com>, "jackie ceculski"
<jcsunfish at aol_com>, "don clough"
<fearing211 at aol_com>, "don brown"
<dbrown at tdn_com>, "Dave Coon"
<noxqcez at sbcqlobal_net>, "carrie wood"
<carrotcancer at msn_com>, "ARLUS FARNWORTH"
<ARLUSF at CWNET_COM>, "andy nicsior"
<Tmn1ahntoo at aol_com>, "Al King" <littleark53 at aol_com>