NFC: Re: Native Fish Conservancy Digest V2 #899

I like horses also. The wild mustangs of Nevada are now culled by
bringing them back into domesticity in adoption program auctions rather
than shooting them. It is a serious penalty to kill them now, but it
used to be a different story some years back, although recently. I'll
have to try the brandywine variety. It's about that time to start
planting. I would rather not dissapoint anyone here, but I don't
actually wear combat boots. I have a pair from when I was a kid
somewhere, I promise I'll root them out and, properly garbed, drive
around town playing heavy metal for the day. Looks like we can extend
the deadline for this however due to the recent progess being made.