Re: NFC: Nominations, Two.

Jake,

I didn't mean in any way to suggest that the ACLU supports public displays
of Jewish religion, I know they attack Jewish free speech almost as readily
as Christian free speech.  Shameful behavior in both cases, in my view.

I know also that you can look around and find a few token examples of the
ACLU protecting the odd "right-wing" group (and in the case of the Aryan
nation, I do mean ODD!)  These rare and truly token events are meant solely
to disguise the extreme leftist/statist position of the ACLU.

Let freedom ring!

Scott