Re: NFC: Article

nice job Robert I enjoyed that very much. I myself
have taken to natives after my first collecting trip
in the Wekiva River here in Orlando. I want to get
some Red Breast They are gorgeous anyone have any
aideas how to catch them? They go deep and other then
a hook and line what other way is there to get them?

dave

=== message truncated ===