NFC: Native Fishes

Hello You all,

I just realized that the wrong name was attached to the emails.  Just ignore it, I don't know how to change it.  Using Chris' outlook express.  Anyways...I am looking for someone who is willing to catch some natives for me.  I will pay them to get some for me and pay full shipping.  Don't know if I'm allowed to post this or not.  Please reply off of the list.  postmaster at qualitytropicalfish_com.

Thanks a bunch!

Greg

multipart/alternative
  text/html