Re: NFC: new blue pike pics up

I have been looking at them for some time and
wondering, the dark color and big eyes would suggest
to me that,  they are a deep water fish, both would be
advantages if they were, as against the lighter colors
of a walleye.
If so, they would have also been living in the strata
of the water with the major pollutions, pcv's etc.
More then enough reason there for major population
decline.
jake