Re: NFC: new blue pike pics up

My suggestion is to post a reward for LIVING ones on
as many ice fishermens 'haunts' as possible.  It
wouldnt take a lot, even five would be a great start.
Just advertise for the 'blue phase' of the walleye.
Walleyes
are workeable in captive breeding and have been for
some time. Do we have any places to get them to within
PA for this or do we need to find one?
jake