NFC: Visitor Center Tank

I don't currently have a slide (we mostly use digital these days) but I can
get you one whenever our budgets finally come through.  What type of shot to
you want?  Whole tank, a interior closeup, ....?

I'm strictly amatuer but we've got a couple of truly excellent photographers
on staff and they consider the fish tank a challenge so I can probably rope
them into trying some different stuff out one day when they're hating their
regular duties.

-Kris

As long as I'm putting on my official hat anyway...my boss likes
partnerships :) and wanted me to query about the possiblity of the NFC
donating the remaining fish & plants and us putting up a plaque and info
sheet about the NFC.  I don't know if this is something anyone wants to do
or not.  I hate asking for fish since I can't reciprocate (man, I've NEVER
found a state with wildlife laws as rigid as Colorado!...yes, that includes
CA...makes me nuts even though I know it came from the 'one bad apple' rule)
  In my NFC member hat, I'm not entirely sure if this is the best use of
resources, after all sooner or later I'll manage to get funds approved to
buy the remaining fish from Jonah's, but I promised I would mention it and
see.

Luke was wonderful and gave us a TON of great fish...but he was also right
in the very early discussions about how much I was underestimating the
carrying load of this tank.  I think he has contributed way more than his
share as it is (I'm putting his name on the credits list for this tank, too!
...didn't know you were going to be famous in other states did you Luke?)  I
did lose way too many of them when my oh-so-diligent coworkers decided to
have the building fumigated while I was gone.  (almost lost most of my herps
on that one too!  I was NOT a good person to be around for a very long time
afterwards).  But that problem is now taken care of since the company
spraying will lose their lucrative contract the next time a fish so much as
gets listless.  Sortof funny...they reseal & recover everything after I do
just to make sure.

I'll try to sneak in between sessions now & again to check mail (who ever
hear of being in class M-F from 8am-9pm...they call this a PERK?)