Re: NFC: Visitor Center Tank

I would like to be able to show a close-up of the tank
and one from a distance showing some people next to it
...preferably you or the caretaker and/or your boss.

What fish are you currently looking for?  Darters?
Minnows?  SRBD????   I think you wanted fish native to
Colorado.

Klaus

--- Kristine Weisbrod Massin <kwmprairie at hotmail_com>