NFC: Endorsement of list

I don't know what all the flap is about but I would like to say something
nice. I have been researching what I need 0to set up a native fish tank in my
classroom to help my students connect with their environment.  (I teach
environmental science to juniors and seniors in high school.) This list has
been helpful to me at providing links and ideas.  I do need to send my
membership money in though......Thank you! Deborah Branson

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---