NFC: Fw: [Nativefishconservancy] Re: Native Fish in MEXICO....Visit Us.

Sorry my english is not very good.>
Our Club is another club but will appreciate very much any kind of
help or information.>
I am very much interested in Mexico Native Fish Conservation and will
appreciate Your visit to our WEB page, maybe it shows more
information :>
http://mx.geocities.com/mexquitic_zoo/
Josep Vilet C.
San Luis Potosí,MEXICO.

--- In Nativefishconservancy@y..., robert a rice <robertrice@j...>
wrote:
> Do is a see a mexican chapter of the native fish conservancy :)
>

> Robert Rice
> NFC president
> www.nativefish.org
>
> On Tue, 02 Oct 2001 22:08:24 -0000 "Josep Vilet C:"
> <josepvilet@p...> writes:
> >   I enjoyed very much your Club and invite You to make a comment
on
> > our club in English.
> >   We like the same activity and we have some Native and
endangered
> > Fish in our State of San Luis Potosí.
> >   The adress of our New Club is:
> > http://mx.clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/pecesnativosdemexico
> >   Remember to visit us and live a message.
> > Josep Vilet
> > San Luis Potosí,MEXICO

> Robert Rice
> NFC president