From: "Nonn Panitvong" <npanitvong at hotmail_com>
To: "Killie Trader" <Killietrader at listbot_com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 03:52:40
Subject: Jordanella floridae

Killie Trader - http://www.angelfire.com/biz2/killietrader

Hello,

I'm looking for large quantity -a few hundred- of Jordanella floridae for

commercial import to Thailand.

If you have the fish and export license please contact me back at
npanitvong at hotmail_com with you price and shipping infor.

I can trade them with Thai native and commercially bred fish from
Thailand
as well.

Any lead to such person or company will also extreamly appreciated.

Regards,
Nonn Panitvong
http://www.panitvong.com