From: wallybillingham at wallybillingham_com
To: robertrice at juno_com
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 21:14:22 -0500
Subject: Heterandria formosa

Hello Robert,
I just read your article about the ditch that is no more in your town.
That truely is a sad story. I was wondering do you still keep that colony
of the heterandria formosa with the red spots? If so I would really like
to have some. I have some of the regular ones and like them a lot and
would really like to see and have some with more color. I would be
willing to buy or trade for them. I live in N.W. PA in the French Creek
area. If you go to the NFC site there is a great article about collecting
in French Creek that lists just about all of the species I can get. In
addition to that list I can also get Central Mudminnows, and Grass
pickeral.

Thank You very much!
Wally Billingham
Corry PA