NFC: Interesting Weekend so far!

Well, yesterday morning my brother stops by and says "Hey, we where out
fishing and I caught a huge Bluegill, but he's weird looking." So I go
out and what he has is the biggest Warmouth you have ever seen! We ran
to the local grocery store and it weighed in at 16.5 oz's shattering the
current state record by 3.5 oz's! It was also 1/2 inch loner, measuring
10.75 inches. All he has to do now is get the DNR  to approve it and
he's the new state record holder.

He has already agreed tolet me keep the fish in a tank to live out the
rest of it's natural life at which time it will be mounted. Very cool.

Ty