Re: NFC: Exotic crayfish

In a message dated 5/16/01 4:18:19 PM Central Daylight Time,
olson7 at hotmail_com writes:

>  Before I get flamed forty ways to Sunday, let me say that I certainly
>  recognize the negative effect that zebra mussels, carp and a number of
other

Brings to mind a question I wanted to ask.  I got mildly flamed on a
fly-fishing list when I advocated feeding carp to the buzzards when caught.
Some there didn't want to believe that carp can be derimental to the
environment and the list moderator challenged me to prove my statement.  I,
and others have given them a couple of docs we found on search engines, but
we could use more (not Australian!) references.  Anybody got something I
could pass on a URL for?

Jack Lehman, Austin TX
Don't sweat the petty things,
and don't pet the sweaty things