Re: NFC: Exotic crayfish

Many state agencies have websites that describe the
status of organisms in the state, including exotics.
These are usually the "Natural Heritage" programs. For
instance, Georgia's site is:

http://www.dnr.state.ga.us/dnr/wild/natural.html

Do not look for one in Texas, Governor Bush gutted the
program. This clinched his environmentalist
credentials.

In Mississippi, especially, you should be able to find
listings for the destructive abilities of various
Asian carps such as the black that have been and are
being introduced by a variety of idiots.

Boo Radley, Saraland, Alabama