Re: NFC: Environmentally concious 4x4 owners

Don't ya just love the "do it my way or not at all" mentality? There are
many ways to enjoy the outdoors and federal/state land should be open to
ALL taxpayers to enjoy in whatever safe manner they desire. Especially
those that work to make it better, instead of those that sit at home and
tell everyone else what's best for them. Most 4x4 and ATV people I know
are very conscious about the environment and are careful to ensure they
do not harm or in any way impact their riding lands. As Chris has so
well illustrated here. Oh and I hate to rain on your parade, but there
are groups that want to ban horseback riding and even hiking as well.

Be careful which freedoms you support denying. The next ones to go will
be yours.

Ty