From: owner-nfc at actwin_com [mailto:owner-nfc at actwin_com]On Behalf Of
CEFCHURCH at aol_com
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 12:16 PM
To: nfc at actwin_com
Subject: Re: NFC: where is everybody? /website ?

In a message dated 5/3/01 9:34:07 AM US Central Standard Time,
jlevi_us at yahoo_com writes:

<< I have wondered from time to time if it would be
 possible to put up a page on the website for
 members/addresses and their areas of interest?
 - >>

It would be nice to know the names and general locations of different
members.  By state would be nice too.  But if this goes any further,
keep my
name and information off of it unless I have approved the content.  It
should
be a voluntary listing and limited to information that the individual
is
willing to give.

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana USA