NFC: Fw: conference speaker

From: LEAH GRAFF MILLER <leah at iwla_org>
To: "'president at nativefish_org'" <president at nativefish_org>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 17:59:11 -0500
Subject: conference speaker

I am looking for a speaker for a wetland conference for volunteers. The
session I am trying to fill is called The Importance of Wetlands to Fish.
In
addition to the representative from NOAA/NMFS and the commercial fishing
representative, I am looking for a freshwater recreational angler to
address
the group on how to get other anglers involved in wetland conservation
efforts. The conference is in Orlando on May 16-18, 2001. Any help or
suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Leah Graff Miller
Projects Coordinator, Save Our Streams
Izaak Walton League of America, Inc.
707 Conservation Lane