Re: NFC: Fishy Observations

On 7 Mar 2001, at 8:38, Al G Eaton wrote:

> The welaka are fine, however the flagfins I took home
> died one at a time for no apparent reason.   They
> would look good one day and be gone the next.  Nothing
> else in the tank died so I am at somewhat of a loss to
> explain it.

They are more sensitive than welaka, fer shure.

> I do have a nice trio Longears from short creek and a
> pair of something that looks like a bluntnose minnow,
> I havent keyed it out to see what it really is as it
> looks different than what we have here.

N. camura??

> Stigmaeum would be lovely.  You still at the same
> address... next week I look to be shipping several
> things out now that the weather seems to have cleared.

Same bat-place, same bat-time.  I can send you all the stigmaeum
you want... they practically swim into the dipnet!

Prost,

Martin
Jackson, MS
Whenever I see an old lady slip and fall on a wet sidewalk,
my first instinct is to laugh. But then I think, what if
I was an ant, and she fell on me. Then it wouldn't seem
quite so funny.