Re: NFC: Re: RE: buyer for exotics (PS: road trip)

Hi Jim. So glad you asked.  The owner is Mark Binkley,
one of the most knowledgeable people in the country on
native fish, their habitats and how to collect,
maintain and breed them.  He has set up a mail order
business as he parted his regular employment over a
year ago. Mark is well aware of the damage that has
been done by exotics.  I also have quite a few
pictures of his fish room if you want to see a few
pics I can put them up on the web somewhere.

Mark caters to  a pretty sophisticated group of
aquarists but is quite adept at teaching novices about
the does and don'ts of exotics and the propensity some
have to grow to a very large size :-) If you send him
exotics they will be going to capable hands.

Klaus