From: "Michelle Crouch" <mcrouch at netdirect_net>
To: <President at nativefish_org>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:13:35 -0500
Subject: Goldfish Behavior HELP!

Hello sir!  My daughter is doing a report on Goldfish and Fish Behavior.  The end result is for a science fair.  We need information on the behavior of Goldfish. i.e. can behavior be predicted?  We intend to prove that if we tap on the side  of the fish bowl 10 times prior to feeding that our two little fish will produce some sort of predictable behavior.  Where can I find some internet info. on fish behavior?  It is a requirement that it come from the internet.