NFC: Norther Pike Help Please

Dear Mr. Tim Ayers,

My name is Dustin Brittain and a am an avid keeper of native fish.  I currently have 2 largemouth bass in a 45 gallon aquarium that are doing very well.  I have been serching the internet for months looking for a web site were I could obtain a Northern Pike.  After looking for all this time, I determind that the NFC web site is the best.  Not olny do i enjoy keeping native fish, but i also enjoy fishing for them.  I strongly believe in the conservation of not only our waterways , but the rest of the land too.

The question I have for you is, how could i obtain a Northern Pike to keep as a "pet" to corispond with your conservation efforts, and what would need to be done to recive a Pike?

Thank you very much for reading this e-mail.  You can resond to this e-mail by reaching me at huntalltime at icehouse_net

Once again, thank you for your time.

Sincerly,

Dustin Brittain