Re: NFC-Breeders: Re: NFC: Breeder's Club

Rob and Chris,

I've been on the lookout for F. chrysotus for quite some time now. I've
caught most everything in the way of killies and sunfish in the Florida
Panhandle except "chysotus". I would be interested in breeding and
distributing both the regular and melanistic forms. Perhaps we could set
something up in the near future. I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
but get down to Florida once or twice a year.I'm presently breeding
Dollars, Northern Longears and F. aureoguttatus and would certainly like
to become a a part of the NFC Breeder's Club program.

Jim Cumming