From: "Wright Huntley" <huntley1 at home_com>
To: <nfc at actwin_com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2001 4:15 PM
Subject: Re: NFC: Marineland Sposors the NFC !!!

jake levi wrote:

> They make pretty good stuff too, that will give me a
> little bias the next time I need something in their
> line.

My sentiments, exactly. Do they have a web page where we can locate local
dealers? I'm all for supporting that kind of vendor.

[I even believe in bio-wheels, tho my old ones have long-since quit
rotating.]

Wright

--

        "No wonder Al Gore thinks he is president. This is a
        most confusing time.  The leading rap singer is white,

              *** http://www.libertarian.org/ ***