NFC: Florida Collecting ?

Hey florida guys we have a request from some oregon guys for a killie box
to start a breeder group with anyone want to go collecting ?

On Tue, 23 Jan 2001 16:10:01 -0500 "Doug Dame" <dameda at shands_ufl.edu>
writes:
> Ty Hall wrote:
>
> >>  I added 5 female FFF to the tank last night.
> >>  (My LFS didn't have any males)
>

> THAT'S CHEATING !!!!!   You were supposed to catch your own when you
> down here for Bike Week.  BOOOOOOO.    <g>
>
> Of course, depending on how your little Madtom+FFF compatibility
> experiment goes, you may need some more by the time you get down
> here.  Not that we're going to hope for that, of course. We can
> instead hope that you decide you like the FFF so much that you need
> a whole bunch. (I have about 25, but none to spare.)
>

> Doug Dame
> Interlachen FL

Robert Rice NFC  President
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org