Re: NFC: Re: Florida Flag Fish

Ty Hall wrote:

>>  I added 5 female FFF to the tank last night.
>>  (My LFS didn't have any males)

THAT'S CHEATING !!!!!   You were supposed to catch your own when you down here for Bike Week.  BOOOOOOO.    <g>

Of course, depending on how your little Madtom+FFF compatibility experiment goes, you may need some more by the time you get down here.  Not that we're going to hope for that, of course. We can instead hope that you decide you like the FFF so much that you need a whole bunch. (I have about 25, but none to spare.)

Doug Dame
Interlachen FL