Re: NFC: Re: Crayfish parasite? problem?

They don't know what their missing! A true case of more money not equalling
better quality.  Pinching tail and sucking head!  YeeHaw

FYI, I advised the person, that asked me the question, to simply remove
them and then continue to monitor. Hopefully that  will be the end of it.
Thanks.

Ty

Ty_Hall at eFunds_Com wrote:

> "Low-Income"? Crayfish is good eatin'.   lol

We low-income folks eat crawdads (aka crayfish). Well-off folks eat
ecreviche or langostino, AFAIK. ;-)

Wright

PS The limited description does sound like a leech of some kind.