NFC: Auctions & such...

As many of you know I am in the process of moving with my wife getting a
transfer to another town. I am way far behind on all my duties as Auction
Administrator and I want to apologize to all for my lack of getting things
done that should have already been done. Part of my stuff is in Austin and
some still here in Ft. Worth with me !!!
I will get this all taken care of as soon as I can complete this move and
get things back to a somewhat "normal" state of chaos.... Thank you all for
the understanding...
Charles Anderton
Auction Administrator
( STILL in Ft. Worth, Tex.)