Re: NFC: bait store collecting

I get three spine sticklebacks in with my minnows on a somewhat regular
basis. Haven't noticed any pattern to it. I have talked to several bait
shops and asked them to call me if they get any non-minnows in their tanks.
Haven't had any come through yet.

Ty

I stopped in to a bait store last week to see if they had anything unusual
in
their bait fish tanks.  The owner told me that the unusual stuff usually
shows up in the spring.  She said she usually throws those in for free for
fisherman.  She also described what sounds like stickleback that turns up
in
the spring.

Anyone else experience this or can explain the logic?

Chuck Church
Indianapolis, Indiana USA