NFC: Fw: RE: [Adopt A Tank Stuff] AAT

AdoptATank - http://www.nativefish.org

I just set up a tank in the science class of my daughter's school (St.
John's School in McLean, Va.). The class if for kids in grades six
through
eight.

I'm providing the equipment, supplies and most of the maintenance. Mike
Thennet is kindly providing several fish he collected recently (4
Rosyside
Dace, 3 Tessellated Darters, and 1 Fantail Darter). I'm hoping to stock
the
tank with native plants too.

Chuck