--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Greg Berg" gregb at omnivation_com

I checked out the NFC site. What a great site. I think I will join!
The fish I would like to purchase from you are 2 pairs Leptolucania
Ommata,
2 pairs of Fundulus Chrysotus and if you can get them 2 Red Fin Pickerel
or
2 Chain Pickerel or one of each, I am asumming that you live in or near
Florida where these speices of Pike are available. The size of Pike I
would
like would be 6 inches or less. I guess the smaller they are the better
they
are for shipping. Thanks for responding so quickly. I would like these
fish
shipped to my work address in Northbrook IL. Please let me know how you
would like to be paid for these fish. I can send you a check or money
order.
I destroyed my credit cards because of my wife.
THANKS

Gregg Berg