NFC: Re: spring workshop in Atlanta

Im out his year thanks for the offer...Ill see If we can get a suitable speaker for you though...we have slides and all so a presentation should be doable...

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net

Hi Robert, I talked to you last year about speaking at our spring workshop in April and you suggested I get in touch with you again this year. Would you be interested in speaking.  The fish ya'll sent us went well at auction!!  Thanks Ken Davis, President of the Atlanta Area Aquarium association.  706-542-3781