[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: NFC: My collecting trip...

Could be the same as a drop net...but I've not heard that term
before.  Unbrella net is a square net with four spring stell rods attached
to each corner.  The rods are joined up in the center above the net by a
connecting plate to form and "upside down" umbrella shape.  I purchased
mine at a local bait shop...but have also seen them available from Bass
Pro Shops, Frabill, and Jann's Netcraft.


On Mon, 28 Aug 2000, james graham wrote:

> Bruce or Luke,
>    What is an umbrella net. Is it the same as a drop net or different. And
> where can they be puchased.
> Thanks,
> Jim Graham
> Hastings MI