Re: NFC: My collecting trip...

<< How are you folks faring with the wildfires up there?  Hope all is well.

It's so smoky here in the mornings, you'd think we were in a perpetual fog.
I believe we're burning up forests at a record rate and many don't think the
fires will be extinguished until snows fall in late October or November, so
there's going to be a whole lot less forest before this whole shebang is
over.  My most dominant hope now is that some of our national land stewards
learn something here.
Gator