NFC: Re: longear sunfish

Hello and thanks for the note Id be happy to help you set up an adopt a
tank its one of my favorite things to do :)

As for the longears Luke Mclurg trades and sells em he is from Kansas . I
will be to forward your note to the nFC List and he will contact you. So
how is Lousianna a bit of a change from the midwest I am sure.

ttyl

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes,  Join the Native Fish Conservancy
http://www.nativefish.org
Love those gartersnakes? visit
http://gartersnake.net