NFC: Re: Fw: A reward for joining PayPal!

Is it NFC or nFC with a small n?  JiM C.
----- Original Message -----
From: "robert a rice" <robertrice at juno_com>
To: <lthies at earthlink_net>; <choupiqu at wctc_net>; <Theduuz at aol_com>;
<NFCponds at listbot_com>; <estropicals at teleweb_net>; <prollo at juno_com>;
<deano at leading_net>; <nfc at actwin_com>; <BHodgkiss43 at aol_com>;
<flier at uswest_net>; <jfranklaurent at email_msn.com>; <darrowcs at sover_net>;
<DWIGHTM at dec_anr.state.vt.us>; <gus at americanfishes_com>; <jlw at pi_dune.net>;
<heavymetal99 at excite_com>; <CEFCHURCH at aol_com>; <dakota at star-telegram_com>
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2000 9:04 AM
Subject: NFC: Fw: A reward for joining PayPal!