NFC: Nature conservancy

 David Sawhill President of the Nature Conservancy and a good friend died
unexpectactly on May 18th 2000 from complications from diabetes. David
was a role model to me and to many small conservation organizations like
the NFC. He was a firm believer in grass roots efforts on behalf of
conservation and will be greatly missed. Please take a moment to pass on
your thoughts and prayers to Davids family . He mattered and I will miss
him.

Robert Rice
Save those Fishes
Join the Native Fish Conservancy