Re: [Re: NFC: North Eastern most Darter]

He is very well preserved in an isolator in the darter tank with
his little heart still beating away.
Scott and Sharon

Anthony Andrew <heavymetal99 at excite_com> wrote:
On 7 Apr 00 22:37:13 EDT, nfc at actwin_com wrote:
>     Now what do I do with this info?

I think there was a message or article posted on this forum about reporting
new locations for species several months ago. All I remember is something
about preserving the fish in a jar that's labeled with the date caught,
location, and species name. I can't tell you any more about it, but I'm sure
there are others here who will.

BTW, glad to see you're still around :)

Tony Gustafson
DeKalb, IL