Re: NFC: peta quotes

Yes Ty, you hit the nail exactly on the head.  If I may borrow from
Scrooge in Charles Dickens "A Christmas Carol".

"...well if they are going to die they should be about it and DECREASE THE
SURPLUS POPULATION" (emphasis mine)  Let humanity go extinct?  Hey, I'm
all for that...let's start with PETA.  heheheheheheheh