Re: NFC: peta quotes

You know, without getting too deeply into this and not meaning to step on
anyones toes, what cracks me up about these people and other people with
some Holier then thou philosophies, is that they do not live by the same
rules that they preach. These Peta members all whine and complain about man
being such a burden on the planet yet most of them have children. If man is
such a blight why are you working to continue the species? The lady that
started it, doesn't even value her own existence, so why doesn't she do us
all a favor and end it? It's easy to talk the talk, but when push comes to
shove and it's their asses on the line, then all of a sudden it's "give me
the medicine". If the one fella was drowning along with a dog I'd save the
dog too. And then listen to him scream "Screw the dog! Pull me in!"  Of
course that would be a good time to remind him of his quote. "Help me! Help
me!" ahhh the sweet sounds of irony.

Some interesting quotes Chris. Thanks for posting them.