NFC: Fw: The mystery killifish man!Where is vernon hunt ?

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: bgyajww at leeds_ac.uk
To: robertrice at juno_com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 11:58:54 +0000
Subject: The mystery killifish man!

Hi,

I was given your address by Richard Sexton. I would be really
grateful if you could help me find a Mr Vernon Hunt who has authored a
page on the banded killifish (Fundulus diaphanus) on the NANFA
reference site. I am researcher in fisheries biology in England and I
am using this species as a model. I need to know about its behaviour,
it's basic life history  and how this guy managed to import some
individuals from Canada to England. Unfortunately, he leaves no
address on the site:

http://www.nanfa.org/articles/ACFdiaphanus.htm

Can you help at all...?  I have included the corresdpondence between
myself and Richard Sexton below.

Cheers

Ashley Ward