NFC: Fw: URGENT MESSAGE

R/C MODELER PUBLICATIONS

March 2, 2000

Dear Friends of Don Dewey:

It is with much sadness in my heart that I write this note to you. Don
passed away on Sunday February 27, 2000, from a heart attack. It came as
complete shock to his family and co-workers at the magazines.

In lieu of flowers, Don’s wife Sally has asked that donations be made to
charity. Three of Don’s favorite charities are: Feed The Children, P.O.
Box
36, Oklahoma City, OK 73101; Christian Appalachian Project, 322 Crab
Orchard
Rd, Lancaster, KY 40446; Doris Day Animal League, 227 Massachusetts Ave
NE,
Suite 100, Washington, DC 20002.

We are having a celebration of Don’s life on Friday March 10, at 11:00
A.M.
It will be held at Sierra Madre Memorial Park, 222 W. Sierra Madre Blvd.,
Sierra Madre, CA 91024, just a few doors West of the RCM/FAMA offices.

We will be having a “Memory Book” at the service, and will be asking
Don’s
friends and associates to write and share favorite memories of Don with
us.
We know that many of you will not be able to join us, if you would like
share your thoughts and memories, please send your stories and they will
be
included. In the next couple of issues, I will be publishing some of
these
remembrances with all of Don’s friends worldwide … the readers of our
magazines.

As hard as it is to contemplate putting together a magazine without Don,
we
are working every day to meet the deadlines of RCM and FAMA. We ask all
writers to please continue their much appreciated fine work for us, and I
will certainly be asking assistance and help from his writers. Thank you
those of you who have already called and offered your help to us.

I have brought Don’s computer to the office and will continue to receive
his
Emails at dondewey at msn_com. All cards and mailings should be addressed to
RCM or FAMA Magazine, Attn: Pat Crews, 144 W. Sierra Madre Blvd., Sierra
Madre, CA 91024.

Don’s wife Sally, his family, and myself, thank you all for being a part
of
RCM and FAMA Publications, and we hope to hear from you soon.

 Sincerely,

 Pat Crews