Re: Live Foods Digest V2 #271

   I have learned much from reading the Digest but now I have a question to
ask. Does anyone know of a source for clean, parasite-free, farmed
black/bloodworms?  I'm interested in feeding them to my cichlids as well
maintaining a breeding colony.  I need approximately 1/2 pound I figure to get
me started.
   It sounds like the best recommendation for maintaining this food is to
rinse, Rinse, RINSE ! All additional guidance will be greatly appreciated.
   Thank you all. Jake from Jersey aka JPOSEIDON at aol_com.